Saturday, July 2, 2011

Expect more for the coming weeks =)


It has been quiet a while since my last post, been busy with studies and project in my university. Sorry to those of you who expected much more from me, while now I'm back to hometown and here what you can expect for the coming weeks, I'm ready to blog more often and equip you with the latest info and collection of mine. The amount of letters and postcard from all other collectors had occupied parts of my room stacking like a mountain high since early this year had caught my mum's attention and warning to throw it away or I tidy it up. So here u are, I'll be cleaning up the mess after my one week trip to KL, Johor and Singapore. So, stay tune for more updates, as I will share with you some of the postcard I receive from our friends through all parts of the world. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment